Tuesday 30 October 2012

PUMPKIN PINATA

So, my granddaughter Ryann is going to be a Pirate this year.  I thought maybe I would do something different for her so I made this pumpkin pinata for her.  I made it with the old flour water and salt recipe and all I can tell you is that this thing is as solid as cement!!
It did not mould inside as I feared it might, I drilled a large hole in the top to stuff all the treats through and to attach the "stem".  Then I thought, there is no way she is going to be able to break this thing, so I drilled small holes in various places around the pumpkin to help in the break for her.  I think that perhaps she is still going to need some help with that!
I will try and take a short video tomorrow night and post it, it should be funny.  Now I have to carve the 3 pumpkins I have out front.

No comments:

Post a Comment